Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Two's a perfect number....

Happy blog-iversary to me! Today is the 2 year anniversary of Katie + Blog = fun?. It's been some fun and some depression and some annoyance. I think fun with a ? just about describes it.

In order to celebrate this anniversary of mine, I went out shopping for a "Two" meme. I came up with two and decided to go with both. First one found here.

Two Names You Go By
1. Katie, Kate to my family/good friends
2. Laur. Long story.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. the cutest underwear EVER
2. surfboard boxer shorts

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. humor
2. independence

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. A donut
2. a cute little kitten (ok, i want this, but KNOW i can't have it - so i'll give you a 2.5)
2.5. Honey crisp apples

Two pets you had/have:
1. Mona - silly calico cat
2. Boku - stately calico cat

Two Favorite Sports:
1. Hockey
2. um....

Two people who will fill this out:
1. sometimes my sister is a good bet
2. as is J, red-headed Minnesotan

Two things you did last night:
1. changed the sheets on my bed
2. changed the cat litter (fun!)

Two Favorite Places to eat:
(ever-changing - right now I'd love to go:)
1. Frontera
2. Sweet Mandy B's

Two People that live in your house:
1. Me
2. um, do cats count?

Two things you like about yourself:
1. independence
2. my ass

Two things you ate today:
1. a granola bar
2. a bagel smeared with peanut butter

Two people you Last Talked To:
(decided co-workers and cats do not count)
1. the sister
2. if emails count: the Dad. If not, friend Katy.

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. going to work
2. watching Project Runway (Vincent ARRRGH, go home)

Two things that make you laugh:
1. always that one scene in Elf where he gets hit by a cab. I don't know why.
2. Daily Show

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas

Two last films you've seen:
1. Odd Girl Out
2. Crash

Meme number two...found here:

Two Names You Go By:
(guess I should try to think of two more)
1. Katrink
2. Kitschqa

Two Parts of your Heritage
1. Italian
2. German (hmmm, I guess I really have dictator in my blood)

Two Things that Scare you
1. Falling (of any kind: heights, water, etc)
2. The idea of a fire in this apartment...more the scary prospect of herding the cats to save them from a fiery death

Two Everyday Essentials
1. my backpack
2. water

Two Things you are wearing right now
(again time to think of 2 more)
1. a coraly-reddy bra
2. an old AOII seniors shirt

Two of your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
(ever-changing)
1. Death Cab for Cutie
2. Keane

Two Things you want in a relationship
(lots of repeats in these twofer memes)
1. Hot sex (he he he he he)
2. Trust

Two Truths
1. There is always a happy medium
2. Every action has a consequence

Two Things you Hate
1. Music snobbery (maybe Pop Culture snobbery in general - what you read, who you listen to, what you watch)
2. Summer

Two Physical Features that Appeal to You
1. Do I even need to say it? Teeth.
2. Bald headed-ness.

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Watching TV
2. Reading

Two Things you Want Really Badly
(the second)
1. a return trip to London (of course AFTER all the new security measures are a little less crazy. I need to carry-on something, a book, an IPod, SOMETHING)
2. A huge, beautiful painting for my mantle

Two Places you Want to Go On Vacation:
(I'll not mention London)
1. I'm thinking either San Diego or DC for the next vacay
2. the constants: Disney World, Arizona, and added last year Hawaii

Two Things you Want to Do Before you Die
1. Own some Chicago real estate
2. Watch my friends and family grow old - celebrate weddings, birthdays, births etc.

Two Ways that you are Stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. My hyper-critical view of my body
2. My love of Justin Timberlake

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I pick my nose and sometimes, I eat it(you know you all do it too)
2. Sometimes I sit around in my bra and underwear (I tend to be prudish about this kind of thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment