Thursday, August 31, 2006

I can see us holding hands...

So I probably shouldn't admit this on the internets (will I be sued??) but I have a copy of the new Justin Timberlake CD. Of course illegally. I will NOT reveal my sources, but let me just say I did not download it or purchase it in any manner...and I won't "roll over" on the person who I obtained it from.

I've listened to the CD maybe 2 times? Possibly 3. My first impression: sounds like much of what I hear on the radio. My second: it's growing on me. Some of the songs will continue to annoy. It sort of annoys me that Justin says he wants to do something different....and then it's not all that different.

I know some rude reader from anonymous comment land has an aversion to my Timberlake love. Whatever weirdos...nobody forces you to read this blog and then post a rude comment. Really. My original point here was that despite all of the pop culture snobbery in the world and the stigma associated with blatant Timberlake love, I still heart him. I heart him enough to turn on MTV occasionally. I heart him enough to keep on listening to his album even though I was not loving it the first time (yes, that was a Justin Timberlake pun. Did you get it?).

Either way, I forgot how awesome it was to watch man-meat Timberlake prance around on stage. Yes, I said man-meat. I wonder what kind of rude comments I'll get this time?

And, if you thought I was some kind of creepy stalker girl because of the post title, you are mistaken. Song lyric.

No comments:

Post a Comment