Monday, June 19, 2006

Two quick things...

For the next two or three days I am abstaining from blogging on this blog in a full out effort to finish Infinite Jest. I do not want to take this book with me to Las Vegas on Friday. I have 123 pages left and I hope I will be done on Wednesday.

In other news, I have started posting buttons. Please note that the newest buttons that I heart will probably not be up until middle of next week. I decided to post all the boring ones first.

Someone asked if they could purchase nerd button. I am going to have to talk to the artist about this. I am thinking these buttons are so good I could actually sell them elsewhere...but I need to make sure this is OK. After all it is not my artwork, just my labor, that made these buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment