Thursday, June 15, 2006

This just in...

Newsflash: Katie has forgotten how to dress herself. In a startling lapse (or regular occurrence?) of bad taste, she showed up at work today in a lime green, thin tank top with a red bra underneath. GASP.

While I was walking to work (right around the time I see all the men sitting outside Children's Memorial...a bunch of the workers from possibly the power generation area sit outside on their lunch break. There are anywhere between 10-20 of them) I realized this. Disaster. Turning around would have cost me too much time and I would have been late. So now the plan is to wear a sweater in the office. And flash my bra to the world on the ride/walk home. Ah well, what can you do?

In music news, I have an ill-gotten copy of the new Keane CD (thanks a billion S, even though you don't read this. A, tell him I say thanks). S told me it was really poppy and he meant that as an insult. But I love Justin Timberlake. So poppy can go either way with me. And in this case, I think I really, really like the CD.

In button news, I made 10+ buttons this morning and they are awesome. I'm not going to lie, these are the best buttons I've ever made. I love them so much (SO MUCH) that I'm going to post a little preview in this big empty space below as soon as I get back from work. I'm posting my current (and so far, all-time) favorite.



PS: the button is only so good because of the artist behind the actual painting, which is not me. If you go to that link and look around, you'll see pretty much every button that is coming up in the next few weeks. So if you want a surprise, don't look around too much...

1 comment:

  1. assuming that you're willing to part with it, would it be possible for one to obtain this button, say, by purchase?

    ReplyDelete