Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rargh...

That's the noise for today. Almost lost a whole assignment (and panicked/screamed/raged before I found out windows had "recovered" it), worked on it for like...12 hours. Hate the class. It's my graduate course too. Hate it.

In other news: does anyone else feel like those people who are all dying from the bad heroin...well, they were doing heroin? Should we be shocked and appalled that the ILLEGAL heroin they were snorting/shooting up/ smoking (can you smoke it? I wouldn't know) was bad? I mean, really. Is it bad that I feel hardly any sympathy? Probably. I'm a mean, mean girl.

Someone today was belting at the top of his lungs this song over and over and over...with an open window. So loud that I, sitting in my apartment with an open window, could hear him. I wish he could somehow see this because he was BAD. And he shouldn't make me listen to that. Now, the opera singer I sometimes hear: that's interesting. The cellist: also interesting. The silverchair boy: not interesting. Terrible.

I have a crazy week. Midterm tomorrow, CSO on Tuesday, Cubs Game Friday...and CSO again on Sunday (but for just Lang Lang, not the whole symphony)...and it keeps going. But it should all be fun.

If you're a weekday reader, read the previous post as well and give me some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. For the cross sticher in you.

    http://subversivecrossstitch.com/thebook.htm

    ReplyDelete