Saturday, April 08, 2006

Let's play pretend...

Today I pretended to be a runner. It's part of my new "get healthy" plan/attack. I need to be more fit and in the end all of this will hopefully help with my high cholesterol and slightly larger than desired bust and belly. Running felt really great. If by feeling great you mean:
  1. Feeling like I might suffocate and die in the middle of the street
  2. Being slightly afraid that I might yak
  3. Possibly drowning in my amazing amounts of saliva
According to my pedometer, I did exactly 20 minutes of aerobic work out. In the real world, I ran for maybe 3 minutes total and walked the rest while huffing and puffing. The plan is to run at least (at least!) two times a week. And eventually be able to jog/run for 10 minutes to a half an hour straight. I understand this will be months and months of work. But I'm ready. So tomorrow I'll probably run for a total of 3.5 minutes.

Oh and my ass looks really hot in running pants. For real. Maybe I'll wear spandex all the time.

I was going to talk about my life as a single girl, but this post is long enough. Tomorrow maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment