Monday, April 17, 2006

I should be in bed...

But oh my God. Two examples of the kind of online dating I'm subjecting myself to:

  1. Single line e-mail: "let's trade myspaces". Myspace is ruining the world. And no, I did not "trade myspaces." I didn't reply either. I deleted.
  2. Long email. First two lines: " I'm looking for an attractive and friendly travel partner for a 5-7 day Caribbean vacation. This all inclusive offer comes from a swm/38 who's stable, intelligent and living alone on the north side of the city." Um...do I want to be raped and murdered in the Caribbean? No. Crrrrreeeepy. Oh, and don't forget that "Traveling with a near stranger for uninhibited fun should be both appealing and motivating". I am shuddering in terror. E-mail deleted. Now I just have to try to forget that happened.
I am fairly busy for the rest of the week. So....see you at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment