Monday, March 20, 2006

I meme, you meme, we all meme for lack of anything better to do....

I think today is going to be wasted. I'm waiting (hopefully not in vain) for the handyman to come fix my lock. I want to be here so I can talk to him about the fact that this keeps happening and ask if my locks themselves need to be changed. I also would love to go to the grocery store and mail off a color book. But the locking of my front door seems a bit more important.

So...here's the meme:

Simple directions: use the shuffle function on your music player and see what you come up with in answer to the following questions.

How does the world see you?
Only in Dreams -- Weezer (apparently i'm irresistible)

Will I have a happy life?
Someday You Will Be Loved - Death Cab for Cutie

What do my friends really think of me?
Cilamarous Indie Rock and Roll - The Killers

Do people secretly lust after me?
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake

How can I make myself happy?
You Got Me All Wrong - dios Malos. (I truly don't like this song and have no idea what it's about...)

What should I do with my life?
I Can't See New York - Tori Amos (this song is about Sept. 11th. What can that mean?)

Will I ever have children?
Lebanese Blond - Thievery Corporation

What is some good advice for me?
Under My Umbrella - Incubus (this is a really angry song. The main chorus is something like: if this is right, i'd rather be wrong...if this is sight I'd rather be blind. Um...?)

How will I be remembered?
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos

What is my signature dancing song?
Clocks - Coldplay.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Maybe I'm Amazed - Jem (um, NO)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
The Good Fight - Dashboard Confessional

What song will play at my funeral?
Stolen Away on 55th & 3rd - DMB

What type of men/women do you like?
This Woman's Work - Maxwell

What is my day going to be like?
Requiem for O.M.M. - Of Montreal (?)

That's a weird meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment