Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today I...

did nothing. I woke up feeling ill so skipped my two classes (which I had hoped to never do). I therefore realized I had to be extra productive. Which I only halfway acheived. I did some homework, I got my schedule hammered out for next quarter....but I still have tons to do. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. But it's really my fault because I did nothing, nothing this weekend.

My schedule next quarter is interesting. I have class from 1:30 to 9pm (with a short, 1 hour break between 5 and 6) on Mondays and 1:30 to 5 on Wednesdays. And that's it. That's right...my weekend starts at 5 on Wednesday. Wow.

In other, much weirder but quirky and interesting news...I discovered this whole world of people that worship (I can't find the right word here...but that's the closest I came) this doll, Blythe. First off, the doll is expensive. And it really straddles that line between cute and creepy (you pull a cord on its back and its eyes change color. Neat. Creepy?). But the people...they bring the doll places and take pictures...and spend $30 on outfits. I mean...ok...I think I'm weird enough to understand this desire. Still. I sometimes just get a little perplexed about things I stumble on out there...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that doll is completely creepy, I think. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete