Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day...

So you'd think that a girl who is in computer school could figure out how to write words next to the picture. But when I use an outside photoblogging uploader thingy (how technical of me) it won't work. Too bad. But the good part of the outside thinga-ma-bobby is that you can click all of my pictures to see them in a larger size.

These are the flowers my Ma got me. Neat tulips huh? You cant's see the orchids very well...but they are brightest purply pink and quite delightful. My favorite thing about Dilly Lily is that they always come through with something unusual yet pretty. And, they always have the big leaf (banana?) inside the vase to hide the stems. It just looks classy. Thanks Moojy, I heart you!

It has been a thoroughly exciting Valentine's Day. Besides the flowers waiting for me...I also was informed that one of my best friends is engaged! Yay! And, it was on the radio...her fiancee won a radio contest to propose on air (and a ring, which I imagine is beautiful). There should be pictures/details up on the radio station's website eventually....which I will link to as soon as I can. So if you are voyeuristic please check back later for details. Or, hopefully the engaged girly herself will blog (over there to the left, choose Katy). Congratulations Katy and Jason!

And in other, slightly less exciting news, my tax refund is large! Thank you accountant/government/DePaul (for making me pay tuition in 2005)! Oh, and yesterday Mona and I had our one year anniversary. Oh cats......

Hope you all are happy and loved today...

No comments:

Post a Comment