Sunday, January 08, 2006

Study break...

So I have finished all of next week's reading in two of my classes...one doesn't have any and the other is possibly the most boring subject ever. And what I believe is the basis of my chosen concentration. But that can all change...

I now have a bare (and sad) mantle. I think for now I'm going to stack my games up there. I'm still holding out hope that artistic Scott will have another show with a really large painting exhibited that I will then buy and display. But...it's a pretty good shelf.

I started taking vitamins, and honestly, I think it has given me more energy. Try a one-a-day kids, very helpful.

This may be the most boring blog ever. Ah well, I'm going to post it anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Nonsense. The very first* entry on my blog was about getting distrated from homework by organizing all the spare change scattered about my desk.


    *I think the first one might actually be one I went back and backdated for the day I was born. I'm a loser in that way.

    ReplyDelete