Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Toot, toooot, toot toot...

That is the sound of me tooting my own horn. I am also tooting my Mom's, because without her my horn would be silent. I now have 6 beautiful shelves hung on my wall. It took hours and hours, but they look amazing. I love them.

I think I'm going to tell you all my resolutions for next year as I think of them. I have one so far. I've decided that I am going to go on at least 3 dates next year (at least!). And unless I find the man of my dreams on the first date (unlikely!) I would like it to be 3 different boys.

Oh, I just thought of another one. I would like to fiddle with my blog a bunch next year. Maybe get rid of the template altogether and have a unique Katie blog. However, I do not have plans to take an HTML course yet...so we'll see how the schedule is...

No comments:

Post a Comment