Friday, December 30, 2005

I will follow...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Mrrrrr. (I don't think I thought anything, except well, I'm off to the store)

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$124. Are you going to mug me now?

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
best

4. Favorite planet?
Pluto. It's mini and icy.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?
Janet. We were trying to plan New Years.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I use one called "Cool"

7. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
Honestly? It says Mrs. Timberlake. I'm all ready to clean the shit out of my apartment.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Sure sometimes.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm wearing socks with little kittens on them.

10. Bright or dark room?
My apartment tends towards dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's my sister, she's fun.

13. what happened to number 12?
Who cares?

14. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping, or trying to.

15. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I hate my cellphone and don't really do the whole text message thing.

16. Where is your nearest 7-11?
No idea. But Big Apple Finer foods is a block or two away.

17. What's a saying that you say a lot?
honestly..

18.Who told you they loved you last?
Some family member or other...and my cats.

19. Last furry thing you touched?
Boku.

20. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
I took an advil yesterday. That's it.

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I use a digital camera and I only really take pictures of buttons anymore.

22. Favorite age you have been so far?
3. What the hell kind of question is this anyway?

23. Your worst enemy?
Cookies, donuts and fat.

24. What is your current desktop picture?
It's a still shot from Empire Records. It's a shot of some buttons...it says: Dishonesty and Marc Sucks.

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Bye.

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
I honestly don't regret much, so I choose one million dollars.

27. Do you like or love somebody right now?
Of course. It would be super sad if there was a NO right here.

12. Is the practice of leaving questions out of memes stupid?
Um, yes. But I think it's even stupider to tack number 12 on to the bottom of a meme to make a point.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! I added number 12 to the end of the meme!

    ReplyDelete