Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Easy Peasy Christmas Meme...

Stolen and stolen again.

1. What is the best gift you received this year? (Tangible gifts only, please!)
I really got everything I asked for. Right now I'm leaning towards the tinsel tree because I'm staring at it lovingly. But I think in the future my answers will be the nice, new, hardcore computer on my desk upstairs, the microwave and the rice cooker. But honestly, I really loved everything I got. I'll answer for my cats too (they did not get any presents from me, bad owner huh?) but they did get some from my Mom. She gave me an ornament that they can knock off the tree (which they did when it was still standing) and some toys. But their favorite present is my new rug upstairs. Apparently flokati wool is a drug to cats.

2. What is the best gift you gave this year?
Probably the stocking I made for my Mom. Lovingly crafted over the past year and far from perfect, it was fun to add to her stockings. I also think all the buttons were fun to give out and plan. I truly enjoyed that. I think my Aunt loved her button more than most which is why I posted it today.

3. When did you do most of your shopping/creating?
I think I probably started at the beginning of December. I was done on the 22nd. So not too bad. But my sister got her present in June and I started the stocking in March...so it was a whole year thing.

4. Did you go shopping the day after Thanksgiving (U.S.)?
Ick. No way.
Day after Christmas?
Ick. No way. To be perfectly honest, I hate shopping.

5. What stands out already about Christmas 2005?
I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to write here for 5 minutes. It was Christmas. Christmas is always nice and memorable. Why does something have to stand out?

No comments:

Post a Comment