Monday, November 07, 2005

Twiddle dee dee...

Like the sister was counseling me yesterday, quitting was better and worse than I expected. I imagined worst case scenario...yelling at me and forcing me to leave today. What really happened is that the office manager was shocked, my underwriter tried to make me feel guilty (which succeeded and nearly made me cry) and the rest of the office is still a little oblivious.

I had a nice moment with computer guy. We had some banter. I learned his work story. He was dreamy. I almost giggled like a little girl. Oh computer guy...dreamy computer guy...


I felt such relief after it was over with, that like my mooj says, it must have been the right decision. I just feel so energized today. I'm not sitting like a lump, I'm getting things done, I'm cheerful. The job was bringing me down...

Not much else to say. I'm tired from worrying most of the night last night and then nerves until about 9am....exhausting...

No comments:

Post a Comment