Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Short and sweet...

Awww, like me! Wow, I am quick. I am witty. Just what all the weird creepo's on my internet dating site want. Someday there will be a normal guy....

Death Cab was enjoyable. I thoroughly like their music. It was good in concert. I just hate being so short. Sure it doesn't really matter whats going on on-stage - it's all about your ears, blah blah blah. But it's still nice to have something to look at besides "is he gay cute nerd boy," "80's hair and outfit fashion disaster," and the weirdly painted ceiling. As short people my sister and I got a lot of comments - mostly from people moving in in front of us and then looking back and feeling bad they were blocking us. Them and 30 other people in front of us. These kinds of venues do not work for the short people.


My suggestion? I may have said it before: small section for people under 5'3" right in front of the rail. It wouldn't hurt anyone behind it because they could all see over us. Just pass under the "Must be under this height to enter this area" sign of the squirrel with a ruler. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment