Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mish-mosh...

I did not have the best day today. My sister is always going on and on (ok ok, not really, but she has made a point of it more than once) about blogging and work. How you have to be cognizant of the fact that this is public and your coworker/employer could find it. And I do agree, that there are certain places you shouldn't go. You have to think, if it comes out in the end that I have a blog will the content of my work-related posts be "fire-worthy"? Or immoral in a sense? And for once I feel like my feelings/thoughts are crossing the line. I'll be as vague as I can and get this out.

Nothing bad happened today. It wasn't like I got a "talking to" or even a stern look. It was a normal day. For some, probably a good day. I had a meeting where my progress was discussed. All in a good way. But all of the sudden I just felt guilty. Because I know I'm not happy there, very unhappy. And I know I'm going to leave. So when I'm having a meeting about my future with the company I feel horrifically, horrendously dishonest. And I hate dishonesty. So now I'm not only feeling unhappy in my job but I'm also feeling like it's making me someone I don't like. But I don't want to quit. I'm a mass of contradiction. I just...being an adult SUCKS ASS.


Completely, totally unrelated and irrelevant: I saw Joan Rivers today on TV. She is a plastic surgery monster. If she doesn't convince you not to get plastic surgery..I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment