- My sister and I, crazies that we are, have decided to read every one (every single page SISTER, no skipping chunks of LOTR, I know you would) of the Time 100 All-Time Novels. She's about 10 books up on me (I've only read 10 of them, or 12 or something. But I still think LOTR is 3 books). It should be interesting since she reads at the speed of light whereas I only read at the speed of sound.
- Dressing up is no fun. I have friends that love it, love the putting on a dress/nice outfit, make-up, jewelry, going out...the whole nine yards. I do not like it. I never liked it. I'm just glad it's over.
- I imagine that Barbara Streisand is a nice enough lady and probably a solid friend. But as a public figure, well...she sucks. Yes, it is not a fair life...you're always in the spotlight. But you chose it. She just seems a little snotty.
- Jake Gyllenhaal + Jarhead = hot, hot Jake.
- I was sure that I had tons to say and poof. All gone.
Monday, October 24, 2005
And a head to match...
Do you ever want to write a blog but then can't for the life of you figure out how to start it out?