Friday, July 22, 2005

This stolen post...

Ok, to be honest, the first song that came on just now to name my blog after...I don't know it. Anyway, I thought I would pilfer my sister's Friday random ten. I listened to at least four songs before I decided to do this, but I am starting from right now.
  1. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire
  2. Sparks - Coldplay
  3. Perfect Situation - Weezer
  4. The Brilliant Dance - Dashboard Confessional
  5. Fa Fa - Guster
  6. The New Year - Death Cab for Cutie
  7. Spies - Coldplay
  8. Stellar - Incubus
  9. Low - Coldplay
  10. We Laugh Indoors - Death Cab

Ok, that's actually a really unusual random ten. Tori Amos takes up the most room on my mini and it didn't have a single song of hers. I also don't think Coldplay is all that prevalent, I mean I guess I have 4 Coldplay CD's. To be honest, I'm quite ashamed at my lack of DMB on my mini. I have one CD on there. I'm going to remedy that someday...if I could find all my old CD's.

Anyway, the talk with my underwriter went OK. I honestly don't think she really got anything out of it. But I feel better. I wasn't apologized to, although she did state that her intention was not to hurt my feelings merely to get her point across. I told her I understood her point and that I didn't feel her approach was all that great. It all comes down to the fact that she thinks that if I make mistakes at my technical assistant'ing I'm not up to the standards of being an underwriter. Whatever, it comes down to the fact that the assisting is tedious and boring and yes, I glaze over and sometimes forget things. Not so for underwriting. Thank you for the comment support you three...

I'm just excited that this weekend/concerts should override my unhappiness with my job at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment