Sunday, May 22, 2005

John Malkovich...

For a really long time I've had this thing about John Malkovich. I can't really explain it because it's not like I want to jump his bones, I just really like him. Something about him can be really sexy (some of you may be thinking of the creepy dancing scene in Being John Malkovich where he's in a towel/sheet and dances around like a marionette - this is NOT an example of a time when I find him sexy. I haven't completely lost my mind. Not yet anyway). My thing probably started with Dangerous Liasions. For those of you who don't know, this is a classier, better version of that slutty Cruel Intentions movie. And then he was really sexy in a piggish bruty male way in Portrait of a Lady (can be slow, but worth the boredom). Anyway, i love him.

My point is, I got to see him in a play today. It was wonderful. I thought the play (Lost Land) was going to be horrendously boring. I mean really the only reason we went was John Malkovich. But it turned out to be better than I expected. And he was classically Malkovich. It was an experience I needed. Quite entertaining.

I had a fish named Malkovich once...

1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting through chicago blog map. I enjoyed reading your site. I'm gonna go dig up reviews of this play now.

    I've never been to a play before.

    ReplyDelete