Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday thoughts...

First off, there is a new member of my extended family. I just want to congratulate my cousins (not even sure they read this) and welcome my new cousin (once removed). No names yet and as far as the family phone tree works he is healthy.

I was watching Scrubs (laughing pretty hard) and I just really was struck by a quote. Now I'm not usually a quoter, I don't generally drop movie quotes or song lyrics into everyday conversation. But I just wanted to share, because...I don't know why. "I think the easiest way to lose something is to want it too much..."

On to other things...my company is sending me away. I get to attend a probably very boring three day class in May. But i get to go to Arizona! So who cares why they send me, this is what I heard when my office manager told me I was going: 3 days off, Scottsdale Arizona. I'll just bring books and doodle during my "class time."

I've been blogging a lot lately. Don't get used to it, my life will settle into a pattern any day now. Its just spring kind of changed things and then new family members and stuff, it just is all a little too interesting not to blog about. And to my dear red-headed friend, you cannot demand comments (i have tried it, it does not work). I don't know why people comment, its unpredictable and usually unexpected. Just wait, eventually people will be reading your blog-iola all the time and will comment regulary on your life with (or in my case without) boy.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, but this morning I did get a comment. So (in Fez voice from That 70's Show) I say good day to you. Good day! :)


    And look, now you have a comment too. It is like the circle of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrubs is the best! and so is zack braff.
    another good qoute from last weeks episode:
    (this is paraphrasing)
    that the really hard things in life, there is no easy way, and that's why they are worth it.

    or something like that!
    go Scrubs!
    -al

    ReplyDelete