Monday, April 11, 2005

Infuriating sponge...

I have two main things to say. The first involves my cats, so if you get bored with cat stuff skip to the second.

Some kind of wetness was on my couch just now. Where Mona was laying. We were cuddling, then we weren't, and now my couch smells weird. Because I can't find the sponge for my furniture cleaner. So I used a paper towel, which I do not think worked right. So now I have a possible stain on my beautiful couch (good thing I can flip the cushion right?). Plus, the stain smelled weird. I don't think it was pee. Here's my theory (pardon the language and the imagery): My cat, whom I love, has a disgusting problem involving anal secretion. Mainly, she isn't secreting the right way (when she poos) so her smelly, scent marking fluid is coming out at all the wrong moments. At least this time it was clear and un-pooey. The bad part is I can't take my couch and put it in the washing machine. The worst part is that the smell is ungodly bad. I think the furniture cleaner may have worked. But you don't understand the smell. It's almost vomit-worthy. I know you want to sit on my couch now. I guess i'm supposed to empty her sacs? Or take her to the vet and do it? I have to assume they are empty now.

The second is more of an observation. I realized that I have voyeuristic tendencies. But really, so do you because here you are reading this. Although there is a difference if you know me well, we're just keeping in touch right? Anyway, an old acquaintance had a link to some pictures. I couldn't help but look. I was a little shocked, he wasn't nearly as attractive as I remember (or really attractive at all...ouch). Hopefully he doesn't read this and isn't Mr. Anonymous. Speaking of anonymous, two quick things. First, before we start a game, I have to call you something. So you can either tell me your name (no lies) or I can go ahead and call you Crazy McGee. Second, I was thinking more along the lines of twenty questions with a single word/sentence answer. In other words, doesn't have to be yes or no, but cannot be an essay. Is that acceptable crazy mcgee?

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously addicted to your blog, I think I check it everyday to see if you posted something new...oh and I'm not the stalker, you know me :-) But really, you crack me up and I look forward to the happenings of your days, and mine aren't exactly boring, its just fun to see what's going on. I feel like I know how life is going and I haven't seen you in....uh.... almost a year. Wow, scary. Anyway, keep entertaining me and hopefully I'll see you sometime soon! I'll be in Chicago lots this summer ;-)

    ~roomie #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat story was HIlarious. I just thought I would share.

    Hubby of theycallmered

    ReplyDelete