Friday, April 08, 2005

Damn you blogger, damn you...

I wrote a post last night and blogger had to go and EAT IT. Then I tried to repost this morning and blogger hated me again. So now some of the stuff in the post doesn't make sense, but I'm still going to pick and choose what I want to say. So here's some of it:
  • I got my first cracked netflix DVD. I can't help but think that Netflix is going to put it on my permanent record or something. And if I damage anymore I'm going to be punished somehow. I think the only good thing about it is that I might get to have 4 dvd's at once. Maybe. The bad thing is I really wanted to see the movie.
  • Crocuses or croci flowers are blooming all over the yards on my walk to the L. They are wonderful. So small and dainty, and yet the first flower to bloom. Contradiction, huh?
  • My dream house (or should i say brownstone) is up for sale right across the street. It is only $1.2 Mil. I mean, come on, chump change. So beautiful though. If they have an open house I'm going to crash it. There is a website, so let me know if you want to see it. Its just wonderful to see the inside of these places. I don't want to share with the masses because it is literally around the corner from me and I don't want my anonymous lover to become my anonymous stalker. I only have to save about $800,000 to be able to afford a mortgage. Dad, my christmas present this year right?
  • Anonymous woo-er: I would like to challenge you to a game of 20 questions. Not a one-sided game if that bothers you, and the purpose of the game is NOT to learn your true identity (although come on, did you have to dodge the question about knowing you in real life??). More to play a fun game of 20 questions with someone I don't know (or maybe i do...stupid mystery). You are more than welcome to ask questions of your own. The only rule is: TRUTH. I do not like lies, or avoiding the question.
  • To my dad: my new throw pillows look really good on my couch. I am very happy! Thank you!
  • To everyone else, hypothetical situation: you're sitting on the L next to someone. The person that was sitting across from you gets up leaving a whole empty two-seater. Is it rude to move to the other seat so you can sit alone or kindness to your seating buddy who was smooshed next to you? Thoughts?
And now I go to join the couch. Plans fell through for the night for the following reasons: car break-down and huge crash diverting all traffic in Elgin. Don't worry, the car break-down and the crash are two entirely seperate events. No friends were hurt.

1 comment:

  1. A game of 20 questions?!? Sounds fairly interesting. If I remember right back to my high school games, 20 questions is played with only yes or no answers? Does that sound about right, and if so, I'll gladly play, a few questions at a time, maybe....4 or 2 at a time if you want to make it a slow game... Agree with the rules, have any rule changes of your own, let me know, otherwise, you can go ahead and ask the first set FYI: I'll let you set the standard on the subject matter, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete