Friday, February 04, 2005

Wee, oooh, wee oh wwweeee...

Some of you may think I've finally taken the dive into crazy pool with that title, but no, that is the sound in my head from Garden State when Braff boy does his "unique thing." Imagine finger wiggling...

I'm going back to good old G-town for the weekend, so thought I would post some updates/weird things before I go. Won't see you again til Sunday, so I might as well.

First, the cats. Apparently the one hates humans so much they couldn't catch it to get it declawed/spayed (see below, the back one). It's really scared of us, but not in a bite/scratch way, more in a run for your life way. So, the other is good to go next weekend. The question remains...will they catch the scaredy-cat (chuckle, chuckle) monday? Will i be able to take them both home next weekend? And is the human hater going to hate me forever?

At work, something new and unexpected has surfaced. They call it "team-building." I call it "an excuse for all the crazy lushes to get drunk and pretend to be building teams." Its going to be a bowling party. Yes, you heard correct, I have to go bowling. I do not like bowling. But I will bowl to team build.

Kings cake = the most delicious cake I've had in my life. I heart mardi gras.

Off now. Will hopefully have a good weekend buying cat stuff and playing board games.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cats.

    Team building... yes... i've heard of that before.

    The best thing to do is, not drink at the thing, that way, you can be sober and possibly get blackmail material for the other co-workers.

    Now that's teambuilding. LOL

    Kyle
    www.kyleroot.com

    ReplyDelete