Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A collection of nothingness...

No point to this blog. But here we go.
  • My dinner tonight was so delicious. I don't know why, but all other recent dinners could not compare. And I had some gourmet chicken last night. But for some reason, my BLT and tater tots were so satisfying. I nearly made and ate another sandwich. But then I remembered that i'm supposed to be dieting.
  • The big wigs were at the office today and I wasn't scared at all. Although I was almost picked on for being new and young looking. Almost. I managed to avoid it.
  • Am I the only one that does not enjoy Desperate Housewives? I've watched a few episodes and feel no need to watch anymore. And all the crazy hype around the actresses, who cares? But then again, who cares about most of the celebs in the news recently. Britney? Trashy. J.Lo? Boring. Paris Hilton? Trashy. Michael Jackson? Creeepppy.
  • The Kennel Club in Chicago is having the "dog show" this weekend here in Chicago. I kind of want to go. Is anyone out there interested? More specifically, I was thinking you, Mom, would really enjoy it. However, I'm pretty sure she won't come. So anyone out there, anyone?
  • Any ideas what Alex's first piece of mail from me could be? I'm never this bad at mail, I usually have the first piece waiting for her wherever she is. Ugh, I'm sucking.

Off to do nothing. Ah nothing, I love you.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to say that Desperate Houswives...not too good. The red head has scary eyes. Creepy. But then again, red heads are just weird looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that Desperate Houswives...not too good. The red head has scary eyes. Creepy. But then again, red heads are just weird looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have never watched a Desperate Housewives episode. So I'm with you, I don't get it. Keep up the random blogs, it entertains me! :-)

    Roomie #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all weekends to need a date, you pick this weekend, the one weekend I'm not free, in fact, the first one in like a month, you may remember me, the dog-lover who hated on your cats, I say go to the show anyway, see what you're missing and have a good time, dog guy (creepy sounding maybe???)

    ReplyDelete