Sunday, January 23, 2005

Completion...

Hello all! The blizzard of 2005 didn't hold me down! Yesterday I went shopping for most of the day, nearly died in the white-out conditions in a cab on the way home, and then went out for my friend's birthday. It was a lot of fun. The bars she chose were perfect. First we went to Get Me High, which was a lovely little martini bar that has a capacity of 37. Had two martini's: A "Fruit Loop" and a "Raspberry S & S." They were delicious. Then we went to Club Lucky which was more like an Italian restaurant with a bar/lounge. I think we were loud and scared our waiter, but oooh boy, it was fun and delicious.

Glad we braved the snow to go out. We were told we're "lame" for being home by 11:15 or so...but really, it was a mutual decision and the night had been hours chock full of laughter before that. I don't feel lame.

For all of you out there that may know I was working on a Frank Lloyd Wright cross stitch project (my sister had referenced it before), it is done! Look at my pretty pictures below.


No comments:

Post a Comment