Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas is coming...

The goose is getting fat...

In this instance, the goose is me. But the cookies, chocolate and fudge are well worth it. And I'm enjoying imagining all the good eats i'll be having this weekend. After that...its back to weightwatchers for me.

I'm having a good day for no particular reason. Everyone at work was cheery, no bad moods or bad phone calls from pushy people. My review was good, although I would have preferred excellent. There's something about my place of work that makes me believe no one gets excellent. Ever. Stingy with the excellent.

I have stuff to do now. If i don't blog again, Merry Christmas! I hope your holidays are filled with family, friends and love! Oh, and good food.

And if you haven't been here in a while, this is an excellent entry (Yub-Nub) for my favorite celeb...read it, laugh and be merry for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment