Monday, November 15, 2004

Hello again world..

Hello! I'm here, yay! Ok, but only for a short bit (i'm dialing up). Do you know how terrible it is to live without internet? Honestly, at first, no big deal. But I lost touch with many of my friends very quickly. Although more than a few of you have been calling and "real" mailing me, so it's been OK.

My place pretty much kicks ass. Ok, there's times when it feels a little empty (which i think will be fewer once I get some cats),but most of the time i do whatever I want, whenever I want. How delightful!

I have tons to say about Chicago, and issues that have come up with friends and some "deep" stuff (is it deep if you claim its deep, and is it deep if you call it stuff? probably no on both counts).

Quick exciting news: housewarming this weekend, if you want to come, let me know! Most everyone I speak to frequently got an invitation, but that doesn't mean i don't love you infrequent'r's just as much (ok, i don't, it's true. muah-ha-ha).

This is not exciting, but at the same time, its quite huge: someone at work got fired today. Shocking!! She does the same job I did (i got a promotion, yay me!) so there will be more work for me...its complicated, but I will have to help pick up the slack.

Off to study, have a test next week and a big weekend, college friend coming to visit...so much to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment