Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Happy Birthday to me....

I'm old! Ok, no not really, but i am old-er. One year. How lovely. And what a lucky girl I am to have my birthday on election day every 4 years.

I had a nice day. Everyone at work went out of their way to figure out who others were saying happy birthday to. Its like finding the juicy piece of gossip. And I got to flirt with almost cute new guy. Fun.

Its been nice, I like days where everyone pays attention to me (although to be honest, once a year is enough. I'm not good at people paying too much attention: when my underwriter told me she'd take me to lunch soon to celebrate I kind of panicked and ignored. We chatted about it later, but honestly, I'm so awkward). So thanks all for being nice to me!

One more nice thing about my day is that i felt a little better about moving. Spoke with a few chicagoans (cousin, old friend) and I do know people in the city. Woo hoo.

One last thing: GO KERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment