Sunday, October 24, 2004

A sunday night...

I should be doing my homework or something...but i've taken a short break for some blog action. I don't have much to comment on, just wanted to brag about my pumpkin carving skills. I should be a pumpkin carver as a career (although I would need a lackey to clean out the inside because I hate that).

I was watching one of my 800 shows, Lost, on tape earlier today. If any of you know this show, you know that Merry from Lord of the Rings is a drug-addict stranded on the island. Besides the fact that he's cute and his accent is delightful, I couldn't help but notice his tattoo. It says "Living is easy with eyes closed." I quite enjoy the tattoo and it almost made me like him more. I know there are a lot of you out there that would put a tattoo into a "points against" category. But that tattoo seems meaningful to me, because i can't help but imagine that it means something to him. Although to be honest, i think maybe its just a tattoo that the character has, not the real guy (i think dominic?).

I'm feeling crabby again. Its never-ending.

1 comment:

  1. "Living is easy with eyes closed/misunderstanding all you see/it's getting hard to be someone but it all works out/it doesn't matter much to me/let me take you down 'cause we're going to/Strawberry Fields/nothing is real/and nothing to get hung about/Strawberry Fields Forever"

    Just thought you might like to know.

    ReplyDelete