Saturday, September 11, 2004

Ready, set, GO!

Lovely weekend, isn't it?

Not much to say, however, I have a few things that may be of interest to you readers.

First, I got my first comment! Yay Janet. Didn't know a comment was going to make my day. Also, I decided to change the "look" of my blog for something new and different.

Second, I do believe that everyone has a little "peeping tom" in them, so I invite you to indulge your voyeuristic tendencies in the private of your own home and view Jill's wedding online. Her wedding was middle of August. Tons of fun, although please remember that everyone takes a bad picture or two sometimes (theres one where you can literally see me chewing my breakfast). So, you never have to tell anyone you looked (although if you have a funny comment, or would like to tell me how ravishing I looked, please be the second person to post a comment on this page). Here's how to go about it:
go to www.fredfox.com click online ordering
username: najlnd password: denny

What else....oh, Insurance school started this week. My co-worker told me it would be hard. After having been to my first class, I have lost a little bit of respect for her. I mean, the first chapter is, "What is Insurance?" Come on.

And of course, my office manager is back from her cruise. Yesterday I got another dose of her worldly advice. Mainly snide comments on if I was sure I wanted to move and how expensive it is to live in the city. Oh, but maybe if i was so sure I wanted to move, I could handle it if I budget. Honestly, I'm 22, leave me alone. Many of you may think, oh, she's just trying to impart wisdom. If only you could be there to witness the sarcastic tone and mean eyes. Even the underwriter I assist felt the need to step in once when office manager was telling me how I wasn't going to be able to afford to eat and how the office was going to have to pitch in and bring me lunch everyday (she actually said that). My underwriter was like, That's fine, I'll bring her peanut butter and jelly. Which shut the office manager up. Sorry, had to vent.

And now, I'm on to my Beverly Hills 90210 marathon and some silly computer games.

Stay tuned for a link to Janet's new blog and some fun (hopefully) stories about apartment hunting and cousin Jeff's wedding in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment