Thursday, September 23, 2004

Experiments in photography...

Added those pictures mostly because I wanted to see if I could do it. Turns out I could. And now you can all see my lovely friends. Although in the interest of keeping everyone safe from stalkers that they may not have been interested in having, I will not tell you who is who.

But now...all of you that are my friends...you are famous.

And just think college girls...I was SO close to putting up a certain bachelorette party picture that involved 3 foot inflatable penises. But, in the interest of keeping those now married women in good standing with the anonymous readers of this blog, I have left out any pictures of 3 foot inflatable penises. Or is it penii? Actually, I just looked it up on dictionary.com and it can be penises or penes. You actually learned something new from my blog today, didn't you?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate, if you're interested in blogger tricks, check out the commenting system on my blog. It's a WAY better system than the blogger one, and it's free. It's called haloscan, and there is an automatic install. The trick is to open up your dashboard in another window and republish immediately after the install. And I found (the hard way, five times yesterday) that if you delete the lame haloscan post, the haloscan commenting system goes away.
    Anyway, it's better, and super-easy, so try it. You might have to automatically insert the haloscan logo into your template....but otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still no account - but i was going through my pictures from college the other day and my mom saw the penses or whatever and was like whatever you sorority girls! :o) it was great! and i know people love comments so i get to add that extra special smile today! :o) glad you found an apt as well as no more headache! :o)

    ReplyDelete