- I went to Boston for a conference. I really liked Boston and have officially added it to the places I could see myself living. Also on the list? Chicago.
- Spent some time with my mom shopping for furniture and learning to decorate cakes.
- Birthday party for a bestie.
- Cleaning the house after we got central air installed (lots of holes drilled into the ceiling = a layer of dust everywhere). And then I decided the house needed a complete rearranging. Really we just swapped furniture between two rooms. Sounds pretty innocent and easy..except I tried to go through everything in those rooms. Goodwill benefited greatly. This has taken up a large chunk of my time over the past few weeks.
And what do I have coming up?
- Trip to Madison.
- Trip to Indiana.
- First wedding dress session with the couture ladies
- Rocky Mountain train trip!
- Trip to Salt Lake City.
- Trip to Wisconsin to stand up in a wedding.
That puts us into the middle of September. There are a few weekends scattered throughout with no plans. I hope to do absolutely nothing on those occasions.
I'm a tiny bit hungover (in an, I had one and a half drinks and stayed up too late way), so I'll leave you with this tired thought:
I really love Disney World. And I also kind of love Vegas. So does this mean I love fakeness? Fakity? Fakosity?