- The people I love.
- Loml. Two and a half years ago, I jokingly nicknamed him the love of my life. On his suggestion. But even then, I pretty much knew. He makes me laugh every day. And almost every day I say to him, we are so lucky. To have found each other and have this life we have. We are so lucky.
- Family. You don't get to choose them, but mine are pretty fantastic. We're all so different, it enriches my life to have them around.
- Friends. I have a fantastic support system, these people are the best.
- My job. With the economy the way it is, I am glad that I can go to work everyday doing something I enjoy at a place I mostly enjoy. Knowing how a lot of people feel about their jobs (mostly hate), I am thankful that I enjoy it most of the time.
- This house. When you buy something so big and life changing (30 years of my life, life changing), you hope that a year in, ten years in, 30 years in, you still love it. And this home of ours, it still feels right. I love it.
- Mashed potatoes. I made these yesterday to be eaten today and they are insanely good already. I can't imagine after they bake covered in butter. I am so excited to eat them.
- Disney World! We're going on vacation to Disney in a few days and I can't wait to hang out at the happiest place on earth.
Really, I'm thankful for my life. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you enjoy good food and good company.