Thursday, May 20, 2010

Phew, it's been almost a month. And it has been some month. It's gone so quickly I don't even know where it went...

Over the next few months I am probably going to be super busy, but I'd like to promise myself to fit the following in:
  1. Blogging regularly. At least once or twice a week. I have been working on a journal swap with a librarian pal of mine and I'll start to share that. I'll continue to share my knitting. And hopefully there will be shared posts about a house and a move, a wedding, a fun summer.
  2. Continuing to workout. Starting over after taking time off from the gym SUCKS. And today was the first time since I started back up a couple weeks ago that I had a great workout. I've never been the type where working out energizes me. Consistently 7 time out of 10, I get tired after a workout. Today was the other 30%; I felt great during and great after. Maybe if I seriously continue, I can get that up to 40%.
  3. Continuing to pick up some stuff I lazily dropped. Mostly this meant knitting, often it means the gym; these two are back in full swing. But I've also stopped stuff I enjoyed like blogging, contributing on Yelp and even cleaning. Keeping the apartment tidier feels fantastic. I really just got soooo lazy: work, home, zone out, sleep. Maybe this just means winter hibernation is over.
This feels weird to post because it's written mostly for myself, but what else for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment