Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sex on a stick...

Not sure where that term came from, but I use it mainly to describe performers (of the music variety). And, this list only contains people that I personally thought were sex on a stick live/in person/in the real world:
  • John Mayer - I dislike his music and I don't much care for him in general. But I happened to be at a concert or two (or three...) and he's delicious on stage...
  • Caleb Followill (Kings of Leon) - caveat: has to have short hair. And again, this is a stage thing. Although I find him more attractive than John Mayer.
  • Justin Timberlake - no caveats. He is sex. With or without the stick.
  • Brandon Boyd (Incubus) - caveat: shirt off. Ok, not really.
  • Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) - Mostly on stage, but if he has short hair, always.
  • Tori Amos - I know, doesn't really fit. And I wouldn't say I'm attracted to her. But...on stage...with her piano...yeah....if that's not sex on a stick, I don't know what is...
Honorable mentions:
  • Brandon Flowers (The Killers) - audio sex. I find him completely unattractive on and off stage.
  • Michael Stipe (REM) - I'm not attracted to him per se...but he's enigmatic and intriguing. And he mesmerized.
  • Big baby head, aka Tom Chaplin (Keane) - um...there's not much about him that is attractive in a conventional sense. But...his hot tight red pants really made an impact. And his goofy English stage-presence.

1 comment:

  1. It helps that Tori Amos dry humps her piano stool while playing. Sex on a bench?

    ReplyDelete