Sunday, March 30, 2008

If I hadn't quit my job a few years ago...

While watching Sliding Doors I found myself wondering...if there were an alternate reality Katie out there...what would she be doing? So...if i hadn't quit my job 2.5 years ago...
  • I'd likely still be here, this apartment
  • It is likely I'd be dating someone...hopefully someone I actually liked...but for some reason I feel like it'd be someone that I moderately tolerated (possibly one of my coworkers or his friends...he was really, really new when I left)
  • I predict I'd be quite a bit heavier than I am at this moment
  • The above prediction is due to the fact that I think I'd still be miserably unhappy at my job
  • But I'd be unaware of this unhappiness
  • I imagine the friendships would be strained
  • There is no chance in hell I'd be making the money I'm making now
That all seems so negative. I imagine it's possible I'd be happily coupled. Or that I'd have found a better job in the insurance industry thus increasing my job satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment