- Why is it always so hot in this apartment? It occurs to me that the temp in here doesn't really fluctuate. The radiators make it hot in the winter and the lack of a/c makes it hot in the summer.
- I tried on some "retro" bathing suits today and decided it theoretically could work. I just had some slight problems with the top of the bathing suits. One was strapless and tied in the back (ha! no support there), the other had cute straps but a V so low in the front that...uh..yeah. Anyway. I will keep trying for that suit. And as a side note to suit shoppers - Bloomingdales swim department? Far better than Macy's.
- Macy's sucks. Seriously. We went to the Water Tower store. That store is basically vertical and we encountered 2 failed escalators. They were completely blocked off. Not even usable as stairs. Way to push your customers out of the store, Macy's.
- No more snow.
- I forget that I have a lot more time to entertain myself sans school.
- Banana bread + nuts = gross.
Friday, March 21, 2008
I have nothing to say...