Sunday, April 15, 2007

An eye for an eye...

Tonight, for the first time in the 2 years since I have owned her, I had a really strong allergic reaction to Mona. The itchiest eye ever. And I've been so, so tired all day (I can't help but be afraid I'm getting sick again)...so I'm feeling a little grumpy. And I'm sure, if I vacuumed every other day I wouldn't have an itchy, itchy eye. But on my list of priorities cleaning is number 8,321. Ahead of it looks something like:

  1. Taking care of myself (being a clean, non-smelly, well-slept, fed person)
  2. Keeping my cats alive
  3. ECT583
  4. ECT480
  5. HCI440
  6. Work
  7. Seeing people I like and love
  8. Cleaning the apartment
Fine..it's number 8. And do you know how often I actually get down the list to number 8? You'd be correct in assuming HARDLY EVER. I hit number 7 a bit this weekend and now I'm spectacularly behind on 3-5. No really. Not enough hours in the day/week....

I may not be blogging much in the next few weeks. I have more than one HUGE project due on April 26 (including a presentation), an in-class midterm on the 30th and various other crap due in the interim. Including an assignment due this Friday that is so over my head it's not even funny (my ability to think in an abstract manner is no good. Which is why I'm good at programming and boring stuff like that). So blogging silence may be imminent here....

But I promise to try my very hardest to post a button every day. That takes about 3 minutes since I have already prepared all of the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment