Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Apathy shmapathy...

I have a lot to say, but I'm fairly unmotivated to actually type it. So this can turn out one of two ways: a marathon post or a choppy short post. Let's see what happens, shall we?

My boss wants me to be at a meeting at 9am tomorrow, so I am working from 9-5 tomorrow and then going to class from 5:45-9. It's going to be a long day, 13 hours - the first time I experience what most people who go to grad school do for years (example of my coworker: she works full time, teaches class one night a week and goes to class two nights a week. Insanity).

I wanted to say something about the family/Easter but I just played minesweeper for 5 minutes, so I clearly don't care to type to you about the family. It's a clear indication of not wanting to blog (which is usually a procrastination method) when you are procrastinating from blogging...maybe later this week?

To make this post useful, let's throw in a "do-to-desire". I've wanted this haircut forever...I even asked for it at one point and ended up with something entirely different. But maybe, just maybe, my hair stylist can make it happen (it is almost impossible to find a good picture, so here are two small ones):


The one above is a little puffy in back for my tastes...but you can sort of see, through the blurry reflection that it's fairly short in back...


I wish I could find a good picture of her during the movie Sliding Doors...this is what I call the sliding doors haircut...at points in the movie her hair looks more...tame maybe and I just love it.

1 comment:

  1. i love her haircut in that movie too! i also just, love that movie....
    -al

    ReplyDelete