Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mahalo...

My favorite word!

I'd like to officially welcome myself back to the land of the sane, cheerful and not worrying about school. Weird that I feel so "light" considering I have two finals left this week and I have gained a bajillion pounds in the last few weeks. But, I'm back from whinerville and expect to be a normal and chipper human until about the middle to the end of July. So see me now! Enjoy me now!

In totally nonsensical and very important news: I've decided to take my cartiledge piercing out. It is officially gone. I took it out to clean it and it was so nasty I didn't feel like putting it back. I have one less hole now.

I have another dilemma presenting itself...and that is which of these earrings to keep (both IS a correct answer) and which to wear with my funkalicious dress for a Vegas wedding. I don't know if either matches the dress (does it matter?) because the dress is at the tailor. But please note that the dress is Anthropologie and has that unmistakable Anthropologie feel...and now, if you could please tell me which you like, I'd be quite delighted:





I secretly like the big funky ones. I always wish I could put together a "look." Or even care a little about my wardrobe/style. But I hate shopping, so that dream dissolves in about 20 minutes when I'm on Michigan Ave or at the mall...

2 comments:

  1. I would go with the larger ones, but for you I would be worry that their size would overcome your short stature. Does the dress have a large print because if it does I would then definetly go with the smaller ones. You want something to compliment the dress not the dress to compliment the earrings.

    I am of no help obvisously.

    juawz was my word verificaton. Kind of sounds like Jaws from the ghetto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I really like the second pair!

    ReplyDelete