Thursday, May 18, 2006

Errrmmm...

Should I be worried that Boku has ingested (as far as I can tell) 3 of my little rubber earbud thingys? Not the actual electronics but the rubber piece that fits onto the headphone and then gets jammed in your ear....

I can't find any of them and this morning I found her playing with the headphone cord. The logical conclusion is that:

  1. They are laying on the floor, batted into a corner
  2. She ate them.

I lean towards two because they have to be pulled off of the headphones. Only her mouth could do that. So what now? I look for signs of bowel distress? Neither of them use the litterbox very often while I'm around...mostly late at night. Hidden camera action?

I am obviously also in the market for some earbud headphones. Anyone have any practical (ie: not too expensive) suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. The most practical thing i can think of is to ask your dad for some.

    ReplyDelete