Friday, March 24, 2006

Trip to the vet...

Going to the vet is worse for me than going to the gynecologist. Every girl out there knows how dreaded that appointment is. And for me, even more so, because I have to sit and wonder/chant "is the pap normal? please be normal, please be normal".

But the vet...it's like knowingly going to meet the devil. Freaking vet. And I have to go back in at least 6 months because of distemper shots. I don't really want the cats to die because I dread getting them in their carriers and then watching them (or really just Boku) go through her own brand of torture. Strangers! Touching her!

In other news: there is such a thing as cat asthma. And the vet thinks Boku has a mild version. I have a cat with asthma.

I'm going to go shower and try to forget that the vet exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment