Sunday, October 09, 2005

Where...

My weekend was so short...which is wrong because I actually took Friday off. So technically it was longer than usual. But it went by in the blink of an eye. Just wanted to say a few things.

If you treat yourself to anything this fall, get a "Honey Crisp" apple. It's a rare variety...not good for cooking or baking....but just amazing fresh. I don't really like apples but I just can't get enough of this apple. Oh delicious. Also, if you live anywhere in the area, go get some apple donuts. This is the place I got the yummy apples as well.

If you can manage it, don't go to any kind of event that requires a dress. Holy hell, finding a cocktail dress yesterday was like a crusade. It was awful. I was going to lay low this weekend; trying on dresses for nearly a whole day was horrifying. My mom was an awesome sport though and we got through. The dress I found is OK. I'll wear it. As a side note to the dress thing, it's always nice when the mom is always surprised by the size of my boobs. Yes they are big.

I have a really exciting month ahead. Starts this Wednesday...Death Cab at the Riviera. Am very excited. Then it continues on with a visit to Katy (do you even have a blog anymore???), Wicked, possibly Paul McCartney, a 60th anniversary party, a pumpkin carving party and...DISNEY!!

This a is fairly boring blog huh? Will end it here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment