Sunday, April 17, 2005

Fallontastic, Pittilicious...

Most of my weekend revolved around movies it seems. Lets walk through it, shall we?

I went home to spend some time with the mom. We crammed our time with shopping, flower planting, food and a movie. Fever Pitch. I've loved Jimmy Fallon for a while. When I was in England, my mom sent me his new (at the time) music/stand-up CD. I remember listening to it on my headphones (was in England, did not pack a stereo to bring with me) and laughing out loud. (
OOoooh, side note: watching an old episode of Judging Amy, and one of my other favorites Adam Brody is on it, and he's goth! He he he he...) Which was embarrassing for me at the time. Been a big fan. His movie career...well I was a little doubtful. But he was fantastic in Fever Pitch, and the movie was lovable. I love Jimmy Fallon. I have to admit though, he and Adam Brody are maybe the only two people that i feel would be fun to be around in the real world. The rest of hollywood may be more beautiful, but i feel the rest of hollywood may also have their heads up their own asses.

Today I watched Troy. I went in expecting not to like it. Brutal action movie. But oh man, did the beautiful men in that movie make up for all the fighting. One in particular...you expect me to say Orlando Bloom, but no, the delicious man here was Brad Pitt. I feel a little dirty saying this when my parents will read it, but oh man...he was naked a lot, and every time I kept wishing the camera would move down just a little. I'm not normally a Pitt fan, but he is some kind of hot in that movie. Yumm...

Apologize. I was even taming my internal language there for the parents sake. To Ellsworth, the point of the game is nothing. I have no point. Hopefully for a laugh. That's the point. I'm not going to try to figure out your identity because I imagine you'll have to tell me eventually. Or else what was the point of telling me I should ask you out? Here's my first two questions: On a scale of 1 to 10, how creepy are you? What is the last movie you saw?

Ok all, another week begins...but a beautiful one I hope. A trip to the zoo is in my near future, anyone like to join me next weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I hear the Minnesota zoo is quite nice.

    Hint hint...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question #1: Creepy, though it may seem so in this situation, I'm not really creepy at all, though I am good at finding out about a person if I put my mind to it, so I guess I'll give it 4-5, but within my group of friends...we have a few guys who we've dubbed as creepers, and I'm not one of them, if that helps? Question #2: The last movie I went and saw was Sin City, the last movie I rented and watched was Flight of the Phoenix/Catwoman(don't know why, I've passed it up lots of times, finally I decided, I guess it'll do) and the last movie I've actually seen, well...US Marshals was on last night, and I watched it

    For you, #1: Name 3 actors/musicians/celebrities you'd like to hang out with, and name the reason, ie: think they're cool, want to sleep with them, etc.

    #2: As an adult now...do you think you're going to stay in and hope to give out candy at Halloween, or are you dressing up and going out?

    ReplyDelete