Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Vent Fest

Here are some reasons why I feel frustration:

1)The digestives won.
2)Cute sweater bought at Gap only to find out those dimwits forgot to take off the security tag.
3)Lipstick bought for the sole purpose of looking natural. Brought it home, I look like a cheap hooker.
4)I've always been prone to ear issues...but who can't wear headphones? Or in this case, earbuds? They work fine for about 45 minutes...but for some reason a little bit after that the inside of my ear is all swollen and painful. ARGH, EARS!

Here are some reasons why that frustration is semi-neutralized:
1)SHORT week. Get off at noon on Friday, no work next Monday.
2)Pay week....love the paycheck!
3)The book I'm reading right now is seriously good. One of those can't put it down books.
4)Low fat chocolate eclair? Yes please.

Now, I'm pretty tired. Really quite tired. So i'm going to go be useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment