Sunday, September 04, 2005

In the meantime...

I'm full of uncomfortable, serious thoughts. But I'd rather put those off for a day and do the Meme my sister wants me to.

A - Accent: Midwestern with broad Chicago hints (like when I say god)

B - Breast size: Last time I went to Victoria's Secret they told me I could wear a D. But when I put it on, I am clearly still mostly DD.

C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming is my least favorite. I just got a new hand vac to make the stairs easier so that vacuuming does not take as long. But with cats...have to do it, often.

D - Dad's name: James/Jim

E - Essential make-up: NONE

F - Favourite perfume/cologne: Gap Blue (for women)

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Hometown: Bartlett or Geneva

I - Insomnia: used to. I'm a bit better now although still have a rough time falling asleep. Not ingesting caffeine really changed my life.

J - Job title: Currently: unhappy underwriting assistant.

K - Kids: No thank you; I don't care for them.

L - Living arrangements: My 1 bedroom, two floor Lincoln Park wonder.

M - Mom's birthplace: Oooooh, somewhere in IL? I can honestly say that I don't know.

N - Favourite Noldo: yes sister, it is sci-fi. I looked it up and I still have no idea what it is, but I'll go with Elrond.

O - Overnight hospital stay: haven't had one that I remember (ie birth only)

P - Phobia: My worst is possibly falling/heights. Although I have myriad others.

Q - Favorite Quote: Oh my. Impossible question.

R - Religious affiliation: I guess my religion is atheism. Although recently a whole group of atheists were very angry about being classified as a religion. I say, eh, what does it matter anyway? If your religion is not believing in God - kind of contradicts the definition of religion...but I still feel like, eh, stupid thing to worry about.

S - Siblings: Yes, Ang (who is a couple years older) and my little bro, Litty (who is six years younger.)

T - Time I get up: Was 6:01 weekdays, usually around 7 weekends. Now I get to get up at about 6:45, and will probably end up at 8 on weekends.

U - Unnatural hair colors: Nope, never done this. Am thinking about going brunette.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Cauliflower makes me feel ill. I think I can force down most others...

W - Worst habit: Picking the skin off of my cuticles or right now, chewing my lips.

X - X-rays you've had: Only dental.

Y - Yummy foods you make: I make a mean (and very normal) taco.

Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio.

Ang...lots of the same answers as you, not so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment