Friday, March 11, 2005

Get it off...

Here's a few things I need to vent/tell about.

#1: My cat is being a bitch to my other cat. So much so that Mona now is upstairs always and Boku downstairs under the couch. Its slowly getting better. Mona had better start being nice. At this point, it doesn't even feel like I have two cats. Haven't seen Boku yet today. And Mona won't come sit with me on the couch so it's almost like I don't have any cats.

#2: Living alone has two downsides I have come up with since this whole mole removal debacle. Number one is that there is no one here to reach the stitches/bandaid and clean them for me. That would make my life a lot easier, and strain my muscles less. Number two is that I don't have anyone to get a second opinion from. I'm pretty sure Boku is bleeding. Just little spotlets I found in my pantry, but still, which incision is bleeding? Should I worry? I can't keep calling my mom 800 times a day, although that does help.

#3: People can be such bitches. I admit that while there have been no authority figures around work these last few days I've been slower at my work. Why not? But I get so frustrated and angry with the people that don't even pretend to work. About half of the 10 people there today left early. Some of them were apartment hunting while others were just blatantly searching the web. I guess I just have this moral issue with such overt loafing.

#4: I just wanted to give a little hello and I miss you to most of my friends. I haven't seen you, most of you, in a long, long time. Soon I hope...

I'm off to clean the old stitcheroonis, apply some weird smelling lotion to my arms and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment